Saturday, February 7, 2009

Meddle Mixes


I recently stumbled upon a couple remixes of "Meddle" that I really like. They're polar opposites of each other, but they're both really great. The first is the AC Slater and DJ Skeet Skeet mix. What makes this mix one of my favorites is the added rap by Goldielocks. The second is the Piano & Tenorion version of "Meddle", which is a bit more downbeat. **On a side note, I'm off to see My!Gay!Husband! tonight. Should be fun!

Download:

Meddle (AC Slater & DJ Skeet Skeet Remix featuring Goldielocks)
Meddle (Tenorion Piano Version)

"Meddle" (Tenorion Piano Version) Live

2 comments:

Branden said...

I thought you were married for a moment before recognizing MGH. Enjoy yourself!

Be sure to check out Le Touch's newest post, some great mixes in there.

Michael said...

Jealous. Wish I could be there!