Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Iconic Fashion Moments: Alexander McQueen & Shalom Harlow

I've decided to create a new segment on my blog dedicated to iconic moments in fashion. There are so many iconic moments, from Naomi Campbell's infamous spill at Vivienne Westwood to Alexander McQueen's human chess board and Kate Moss hologram to Hussein Chalayan's furniture as clothing. I'll be highlighting all of these and more in the weeks to come.

First up is Alexander McQueen's Spring/Summer 1999 show with Shalom Harlow. Robotic arms + spray paint + Shalom Harlow equals a truly iconic moment in fashion.

3 comments:

Michael said...

Ah, such a good idea. I remember you telling me about this one. Glad I can actually see it. You should post the one with Kate Moss. McQueen is so smart.

Michael said...

Oh my god. Just found out she is Canadian. <3

andrea said...

great post