Thursday, January 29, 2009

Flashback: Kylie Minogue

Kylie Minogue in POP Magazine, Spring/Summer 2006. Photographed by Mert & Marcus.



As a special treat, I've included a 10-minute mix of some of Kylie's classic hits. Who can resist a bit of campy fun? ;)

Your Disco Megamix Tracklist:

1. Love At First Sight (Beauty and the Beast Vocal Edit) (intro)
2. Your Disco Needs You
3. What Do I Have To Do?
4. On A Night Like This
5. Can't Get You Out Of My Head
6. Better The Devil You Know
7. Your Disco Needs You (reprise)

Download: Your Disco Megamix

4 comments:

Michael said...

She looks soooo thin in those photos. I thought she always prided herself on having all these voluptuous curves..

adumbum said...

I ACTUALLY thought you had her confused with Kate Moss for a moment! Excellent shoot.

Branden said...

Man Julio, I really like your taste in music. If I ever find myself in your silver city, you better take me to all the hot spots.

Julio Cesar said...

You can count on it!